Monday, June 21, 2010

Gratitude

“When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.” Hosea 13:5
Lord, keep me hungry enough to remember you are the source and supplier of everything I need… never too full or satisfied I forget it is from your gracious hands I have received.
Teach me humility so I will not become too dependent on myself that I forget You.  Surround me with opportunities to open my eyes, ears, heart and hands to those who are hungry and thirsty around me so they may see You.

1 comment:

  1. Kay,

    This post is beautiful. I have been thinking of all the things that I have to be grateful for in my life. I sure can relate to your comment that you can trip over an invisible bump. I did.

    It is wonderful to find a kindred spirit who gives thanks to the Lord.

    Lee
    asacredgift.com

    ReplyDelete